HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fn Firmware Update : Jul 25, 2019
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127/M128 Series Firmware Download
Description Hp M127fn
Download HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fn Firmware
This utility will provide the latest firmware for your HP LaserJet printer. It requires the following:
A copy of the HP LaserJet Full Software and Drivers must be installed on the computer used for the firmware update. This software may be found on the same hpdrivers.net driver download support page as the firmware download. Some of the files installed with the HP LaserJet Full Software and Drivers are used by the Firmware Updater utility.
Use the same connection method, USB, networked, or wireless, that you use to print with.
Fix and enhancements
Fixed an issue where the HP Toner Cartridge Authentication program cannot verify the cartridge, or falsely reports non-Genuine cartridges that were manufactured since 2016.
Release date: Jul 25, 2019
File name: HP_LaserJet_M127-M128_FW_20190524.exe
Microsoft Windows Vista
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows XP x64
Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows Server 2012
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows XP
File Size : 34.05Mb
1. Fixed a display issue where incorrect or incomplete Korean/Chinese characters show on the control panel.
2. Improved the scan performance when processing high contrast original file.
3. Made an enhancement to make monochrome-copy output darker when the original file contains green or blue color.
4. Fixed an issue where tiny dots printed occasionally on the left/right side of letter size paper.
5. Fixed some localization issues in control panel config menu.
6. Improved the copy quality before the printer warm-up is complete.